Sunday 27 September 2020

It’s about refining through doing (card game 2.2)

A short post. This one is to reflect on the importance of refining through doing. Great tools often start, for me, with something that is a ‘hook’ - something enjoyable, pleasurable or that makes me curious. I get these ideas by being open to a diverse set of inspirations - origami, literature, art, or in this case, card or board games. The next step is important, however, and that is to refine the ideas. I need to do that with others, to give then context and put them in relationship with people. That has been (is) so true of this latest project, which I have blogged about previously. 

See the latest version (still in development) and you will see refinements that have come from context and relationship. The wonderful spin off is that I will be adapting them for both teaching and research activities online especially, and that is very rewarding. 

I will be putting this out to share and adapt, with a Creative Commons license. 

Visual of card activity showing three columns of cards with choice slots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My problem with, and (visual) response to (some) implementation science.

I am currently contemplating alternatives to traditional models of implementation (i.e. putting plans, or 'evidence' into action) u...